Cookworks Espresso Maker Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Cookworks Espresso Maker - Ask a question now

“No pressure ”

Written on: 15/11/2020 by Julius169 (1 review written)

Purchased from Argos 6 months ago espresso maker. Could not believe the price and quality of the coffee. So pleased with it. After a month's use, I decided to descale item following all instructions. When I next used it, zero pressure. Returned item to Argos got a full refund and new machine. The same has happened again as soon as you descale item, you lose all pressure. I will be returning item and for a full refund, not impressed with cookworks. My sister has a Gaggia that she uses… Read Full Review

“Brilliant brilliant brilliant”

Written on: 25/08/2012 by simplydeb (1 review written)

Got this machine today after finding the dolce gusto pods too expensive to use as much as we would like. Its just great, really easy to use, coffee is red hot (unlike percolators) and the milk frother steamer is great. You can also use pods in it which we found in Lidl at £1.49 for 18 !!!! Got some ground coffee from Asda for £2 a bag as well and thought we were in starbucks. This machine is a bargain at £70, go get one… Read Full Review

“I have been shell shocked since I purchased this...”

Written on: 24/10/2010

I have been shell shocked since I purchased this amazing little machine over 4 months ago from a market stall. It was new and cost me 10.00 pounds, I assumed it was rubbish but love my espresso and just had to see for myself.
Well I would have paid full price and I believe they can be bought for under 50.00/ The coffee is fabulous and makes it very quick. The temperature is good and its easy really easy to clean. The milk frother is good but I rarely use it. I give this 5 stars and this is from… Read Full Review