STL Reviews - www.stl-training.co.uk

STL - www.stl-training.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for STL - www.stl-training.co.uk

STL - www.stl-training.co.uk

“MS Word Intermediate”

Written on: 04/06/2019 by Ellianna (1 review written)

My MS Word Intermediate teacher was both excellent and enthusiastic. Everything he taught was relevant to my job and them some. I only wish he was the one teaching my MS Excel Intermediate course which I wasn't happy about hence the 4 stars. I would advise ringing up before hand to clarify what exactly you are getting in terms of course content before booking.

“2365 part P and 17 edition review ”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by MrRossB (1 review written)

I thougherly enjoyed the corse ! The tutors are brilliant, knoladgable , help full and have a sence of humour . I'm dyslexic and have struggled with maths in the past . Three of the tutors made time after class's to give me some extra tuition all I had to do was ask . I got to grips with the transposition of formula etc and I exceeded all my expectation and passed tests I could never have dreamed of passing prior to there teachings . The hands on work was grate fun actually doing all aspects of electricial installation work ,testing ,inspecting , fabricating , really gives you an all round taste for electricians work as is on site . I'd recommend Traidskills to any one ! They've got a grate group of staff down there I genuinely enjoyed going in ! The staff are all really friendly , and also importantly very very good teachers with a wealth of knoladge and years of experience in a multitude of electrically based proffetions. Traidskills have facilitated my increased earning potential and my knoladge to wich I'm very grateful , I'm more confiden at work and enjoy it more as a result . I most likely will return at some point to Traidskills to continue with courses like the solar PV or micro generation systems depending on where my work takes me . In summery , any age can do it with the rite attitude , we had lads 20 odd to 40 odd in our class , get down there for a look !

“Tailored Project Training”

Written on: 06/05/2014 by Christinevdl (1 review written)

Laptops arrived in good time and all the correct cables were received. Trainer arrived early and we were able to set up and start the course on time. The course content followed the questions and queries of the group and was tailored to our needs which meant each delegate was satisfied with the information given. The trainer had only just come back from holiday so was a little unsure about the content we required but was well able to provide what we asked. Information about newer software packages (2010-2013) was extremely helpful and will assist company upgrades. Overall the group was happy with the day

“Excellent Excel Training! ”

Written on: 25/02/2014

Brilliant course, brilliant trainer, lovely lunch too! Really engaging and helpful, trainer was clearly an expert in all things Microsoft and indulged our off-topic questions which was great. Comprehensive and interesting too! Never thought we'd all be quite so eager to get back to the office and start excelling!

“Intermediate Excel Course”

Written on: 20/02/2014 by annabel.thomas (1 review written)

We have arranged for 22 members of staff to attend the Best STL Intermediate Excel Course and so far approximately half have attended. All members of staff have expressed complete satisfaction. The content is well thought out and just enough that members of staff feel they have learned a lot without being overloaded by information. The pace of the course itself is perfect and the trainers are pleasant and friendly and willing to answer all questions. Would thoroughly recommend as the process has been perfect from booking to attendance. We are actually about to arrange for another 4 members of staff to go on the course because we have been so impressed by it.

“Good service from the person who assisted me in...”

Written on: 20/02/2014

Good service from the person who assisted me in booking the course and my colleagues who attended this had no complaints.

“Excellent quick knowledge update”

Written on: 19/02/2014

Within the constraints of a one day course the Best STL courses are excellent at packing in as much information as possible. The trainers I have met have all been knowledgeable, patient and clear. I would recommend the courses to anyone needing a quick update to their knowledge. With the policy of never cancelling a course I have benefited from there only being two people on the last two courses I attended.

“Excel Intermediate & Advanced Course Review.”

Written on: 19/02/2014

I recently attended both the intermediate course and advanced excel courses. I found them both to be very useful and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to improve their knowledge of excel.

“Excellent staff (admin and instructors)”

Written on: 18/02/2014

I took two courses (Advanced Excel and VBA) and on both occasions, I found fantastic knowledgeable instructors. Course modules complemented my existing knowledge. The structured courses have increased my ability to perform work more efficiently. Booking courses were very easy and the staffs were very helpful.

“Great service so far”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by AmandaWhite (1 review written)

Overall we are happy with recent training we arranged so far. Only one thing if possible to improve is prepare training materials for us ready.

“Excel training ”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by LSAQrtsd (1 review written)

Fantastic training day, learned lots of useful things!

“I requested to go on this course as I was having...”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by RStrachan (1 review written)

I requested to go on this course as I was having constant arguments with Excel because I couldn't get it to do what I wanted it to do. However, after taking this course I now know many keyboard shortcuts and formulas that are going to be massive time savers for me! I am also now more confident in making spreadsheets look professional and presentable. I would also recommend this course to anyone as it did not feel like a 'lesson'. The teacher was very relaxed, patient and happy to stop and help at any point if anyone was stuck, he also allowed everyone to go at their own pace, so there was no pressure to try and rush the tasks. Overall, it was a very enjoyable and beneficial day!

“very good”

Written on: 18/02/2014

I really enjoyed the Excel course it was very informative and practical, easy to follow and understand, i would like to do another course in the future if is required from my work. I really recommend this institution for IT training.

“Professional and Knowledgeable”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by DanGreen1978 (1 review written)

When we were choosing a training course for our staff for the core applications (Word and Excel) we choose Best because they were very reasonable for their cost. The trainers were all very knowledgeable and as the course had only employees from our company we were able to adapt it to suit the needs for them as to what tasks they would need to be doing on a daily basis. The other main and also very important reason why we choose Best training was that they never cancel a training course if there is not enough uptake on the course.

“Training needs”

Written on: 17/02/2014

Absolutely spot on! Every aspect explained, delivered and executed to everyone's satisfaction. Nothing negative to report. All trainees enjoyed their day and left knowing more than when they arrived! Keep up the good work.

“Above all expectations”

Written on: 15/01/2014

I hadn't been to one of these courses before but wasn't expecting much, despite the cost. It was brilliant - the trainer was very helpful and made Excel so unintimidating. We were also treated to a gorgeous lunch - I was expecting a standard canteen lunch but we had lovely food in a restaurant. The description of the content was spot on as well - exactly what I needed. And if anyone had extra questions or wanted help with things that weren't covered the trainer went above and beyond the call of duty, and stayed behind to help them. I couldn't recommend this course enough!

“Management Training”

Written on: 03/01/2014

The course was excellently executed by the trainer, it helps me to improve my management skill to handle diffcult situation in term of interaction and response when circumstances confronted and helps me to deliver sensible solution. On reflection of the traning, I really felt that I have learned something very constructively and from the training experience gained, it has improved my communication skill immensely in and out of the office. Highly recommended.

“Excellent Training ”

Written on: 04/12/2013 by charlesresnick (1 review written)

The two day course was well paced and enabled not only the syllabus to be covered but in a manner that the knowledge is retained. Offer excellent after course services as part of the package. Thoroughly recommended.

“Absolutely fantastic experience! ”

Written on: 11/10/2013

I attended an 'Assertiveness at work' course and found the experience amazing. There were only two of us on the course for the two days so we were lucky enough to have 2-1 training. The trainer was fabulous and took note of our individual needs and really helped to ensure that we covered everything in the course syllabus in fine detail and more. The trainer had an ability to make two people lacking in confidence walk out like different people after just two days of training! Course highly recommended to others.

“Excel Intermediate course”

Written on: 27/09/2013 by sl1mm (1 review written)

I thorougly enjoyed the Excel intermediate course. The course covered all the topics i was expecting. The course trainer was excellent. He was clear and very helpful. The course was very beneficial to me and I have already started putting things i have learnt into practice. I have nothing negative to say as the day was planned out perfectly. Lunch was amazing, and i have recommneded others to get booked on to a course run by BEST STL.