Honda Shadow VLX Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Honda Shadow VLX - Ask a question now

“Honda Shadow is easy to handle, looks great and good...”

Written on: 02/06/2009 by turtle1958 (1 review written)

Honda Shadow is easy to handle, looks great and good MPG. An all around great beginner bike.....then again I still have mine… Read Full Review

“I guess that the main 2 reasons that I purchased my...”

Written on: 02/12/2008 by Montanaghost (1 review written)

I guess that the main 2 reasons that I purchased my VLX , a left over 2007 model, I bought May 01, 2008. (actually the VLX has been discontinued with the 2007 model) is that it is a Honda, and the styling grabbed my heart and hasn't let go yet. The first things that I did to make it more practical was to add saddle bags, and the Largest windshield that would fit, which brought my grand total out the door to $5750.00, which for a liquid cooled V-Twin with all the chrome that this baby is covered… Read Full Review

Vlxteva's Response to Montanaghost's Review

Written on: 26/04/2009

Thanks for the review. I too have a 2007 Honda Shadow VLX, purchased April 2008. I'm intrigued that you removed the passanger seat and added a luggage rack. I am considering doing the same.

Read 1 Comment

“A very nice beginners bike that is easy to learn...”

Written on: 21/08/2008

A very nice beginners bike that is easy to learn on. Although underpowered when compared to other larger cruisers, will still travel at highway speeds all day without a hiccup! The shadow vlx could you a fifth gear as the engine is somewhat buzzy above 65 mph… Read Full Review

“Easy to ride, looks great, easy to learn on, nice for...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by brotherrog (1 review written)

Easy to ride, looks great, easy to learn on, nice for people under 6' tall, great fuel mileage (50mpg overall, 65 on highway - if going the speed limit). Good value for the $
Maintains it's sales price better than many other bikes… Read Full Review