Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe - FSLTN Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe - FSLTN - Ask a question now

“Being one of those people with shorter than average...”

Written on: 16/07/2010

Being one of those people with shorter than average leg length the softail riding position is the best I have experienced. The bike look wonderful and is all Harley. Even though the seat is deep long periods in the saddle I find can lead to an ache so I have added an Airhawk for comfort.
There is no doubt that this is a big heavy bike that feels the road, it has presence but there is a lot to stop if you have to do so in a hurry.
Good points; looks great, good range, great cruising, reliable… Read Full Review

“This is my second Harley, but my first brand new one....”

Written on: 03/07/2008 by Harley Ninja (1 review written)

This is my second Harley, but my first brand new one. The bike is a joy to ride and the Principal at my local dealership was very supportive in my warranty claim with H-D. Unfortunately, considering my problems were experienced after just 6,000 miles, H-D themselves were less accommodating. Having said all that, I have had enough pleasure out of the bike to convince me to consider buying the new 6-speed version… Read Full Review