Huddersfield, Aspley Hall Reviews

• Cleanliness

Huddersfield, Aspley Hall - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Do not book a room here”

Written on: 18/01/2015

I am extremely dissatisfied with Aspley Halls. I live in Little Aspley Hall and wish I had chosen somewhere else. First of all, the walls are PAPER THIN, meaning I can hear my next door neighbour cough or even open a drawer. Secondly, I asked for a mixed flat and got put with three guys (I'm a girl), and Aspley staff did not inform me of this nor even asked if I was okay with it. These three guys also happen to be what is referred to as 'ghosts', meaning that they never come out of their rooms… Read Full Review