P.S. I Love You Reviews

P.S. I Love You - Ask a question now

“Why Oh Why did the author agree to the film? I, my...”

Written on: 24/08/2008 by carol butters (1 review written)

Why Oh Why did the author agree to the film? I, my daughter and daughter-in-law all loved the book and cried buckets, - BUT then watched the DVD last week and couldn't believe how far from the book the film is!! - Soooooo American! Characters in the book not even mentioned in the film!
I would really love to hear from Cecelia Ahern as to WHY SHE AGREED to the storyline being changed so drastically?
Carol Butters -… Read Full Review

“P.S. I Love You is one of my all time fave films. The...”

Written on: 13/05/2008 by weenuttynic56 (31 reviews written)

P.S. I Love You is one of my all time fave films. The book is better but you normally find that! It is a classic romantic storyline set in the modern world. Will always be a major hit with women as it's so life like and almost like a modern day cinderella in a way… Read Full Review

“Loosely based upon the novel by Celia Ahern, P.S I...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by emza2511 (176 reviews written)

Loosely based upon the novel by Celia Ahern, P.S I love you is based upon Holly (Hillary Swank) who has a fraught yet passionate relationship with her Husband Gerry, when he suddenly passes away from an illness shes lost in the world and doesn't know where to turn or what to do. However it turns out that Gerry isn't gone for good, as hes left her letters with instructions of what to do to help her to move on, she receives one letter every month for a year, each one helping her to go on without… Read Full Review

“I was really looking forward to watching this as I had...”

Written on: 11/02/2008 by Sally Harvey (1 review written)

I was really looking forward to watching this as I had read the book years ago and loved it. Unfortunately though the film was a massive let down, and I wouldn't recommend it to a friend. Its such a shame - my advice is to read the book, you will enjoy it loads more… Read Full Review