Zizzi, Norwich Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Zizzi, Norwich - Ask a question now

“Loved this place, will definitely visit again, a top...”

Written on: 20/06/2008 by charmed1 (1 review written)

Loved this place, will definitely visit again, a top notch Italian venue. Family friendly, helpful staff, clean venue with a great menu and good value for money. Food is fresh and tastes great! Big thumbs up!… Read Full Review

“Every time I went to Zizzi, me and my friends were...”

Written on: 29/12/2007 by Michael Iakovidis (2 reviews written)

Every time I went to Zizzi, me and my friends were delighted, whether it was located in Norwich or London Area. I would definitely go again because it has good quality italian food with average cost for value level.Good service, very good quality of food, nicely decorated. I recommend it to everyone who knows even a little bit about actual Italian food… Read Full Review