Douglas, Isle Of Man, Curraghs Wildlife Park Reviews

Douglas, Isle Of Man, Curraghs Wildlife Park - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Douglas, Isle Of Man, Curraghs Wildlife Park

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Curraghs Wildlife Park, Sulby, Isle of Man ”

Written on: 27/08/2009

Curraghs Wildlife Park, Sulby, Isle of Man

I was sadly disappointed when we visited the Park - I am a wheelchair user and had I been on my own I could not even have got into the payment office at the gate. As it was we had to go through a side gate which was very heavy. It is not easy pushing a wheelchair and trying to hold a heavy gate open at the same time. It only got worse.

We wanted to go to see the penguins at feeding time but we had a quarter of an hour to wait. We couldn't stand to… Read Full Review

“A great place for children, however the penguins look...”

Written on: 16/09/2008

A great place for children, however the penguins look terribly unkept. Their enclosure needs immediate attention. There are dreadful people who run the cafe. They are unable to say please or thank you. The cafe appears not been hoovered or cleaned since at least 2001. I would therefore recommend taking your own picnic. I give the cafe 1/10 points. This is given only due to the facility giving you shelter if it is raining. The information at each enclosure is superbly written with a detailed map… Read Full Review