Dublin, Castle Hotel Reviews

4.0

Dublin, Castle Hotel - Ask a question now

“Great location n Clean”

written by Christinar120 on 15/09/2015

I stayed there for 4 nights n 5 days.Traveling alone and being a woman I wanted something close to everything and it was. The staff at the front desk were very helpful when I needed a car, directions or tickets to the theatre one night they did it for me. They even made reservations for a rail tour for me n explained what I had to do at the station. Hotel had a nice pub in the cellar which I enjoyed every evening. The room was a little small but very clean, chocolates left on my pillow every day. The loo was extremely small but very cute. I could sit on the toilet and wash my hands in the sink at the same time. Only thing I didn't care for were the steps to the room. But they had someone carry my luggage when I arrived and when I checked out. Definitly would stay again.