Alcudi- Mar Hotel Reviews

Alcudi- Mar Hotel - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“On arrival at the Alcudi - Mar Hote hotel, tired,...”

Written on: 28/04/2008 by JoJoDenn (1 review written)

On arrival at the Alcudi - Mar Hote hotel, tired, hungry and ready for a shower (following a total 10 hours worth of travelling and delays), nothing could have prepared us for the nightmare that was the Alcudi Mar.
Arrived at about 5pm to be told that we didn't have a room! There had apparently been a problem with their booking system which meant the we had to stay in an "overflow room" for the first night. We were warned by reception that the room we had been allocated for our first night… Read Full Review

Anneliese's Response to JoJoDenn's Review

Written on: 10/09/2009

<br/>I just came back from the very hotel. I must assure you, most of the staff doesn't speak German. Well at least the waiters German does not go beyond "water, yes, pay now".
<br/>We got our room immediately and I thought the room was fine. I never used the pool- why go to the sea and sit at the pool instead?
<br/>But the playground was a nightmare- very small and rather a bigger dustbin- ending with a fence looking onto the parking lot.
<br/>
<br/>Of course I didn't mind the other Germans- but I did mind their clothing for mealtimes. Hotpants and Bikinitop is just inappropiate IMHO.
<br/>
<br/>The food- aw, well. Absolutely awfull. No doubt about that. Complete waste of money.
<br/>One good thing: I did not get sick from it.
<br/>And they did not throw away the leftovers from breakfast. They merged them into dinner whereever they could. (Noodlesalad with leftover cheese and sausage)...
<br/>
<br/>If it wasn't for the food, I could recommend this hotel. But with this food? Never ever again.

Read 1 Comment