Safeway Petrol Stations Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆
  • How do you rate the customer service?

Summary

Being one of the most competitive supermarket petrol station groups, Safeway petrol prices are often seen as competitive. But are they the cheapest petrol prices in your area? Send us a review and tell us!

Safeway Petrol Stations - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the...”

Written on: 07/05/2008 by sonja12 (1 review written)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the Safeway Petrol pump just outside my local shopping centre in Sydenham has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The staff member was on a phone call the entire transaction with me and other customers & no one bothered to speak up because it was clearly a personal phonecall. Real intersting stuff for a customer hey. I complained to Safeway but don't think it got me anyhere… Read Full Review