Samsung YP-U3JZG Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Samsung YP-U3JZG - Ask a question now

“This Samsung YP-U3JZG mp3 player is absolutely...”

Written on: 20/12/2007 by ellis90 (13 reviews written)

This Samsung YP-U3JZG mp3 player is absolutely excellent, I bought it around 3 months ago and have been so satisfied I cannot find anything wrong with it. The battery life just lasts for so long its unbelievable! I listen to my mp3 player every day for at least 15 - 30 minutes and the last time I charged it was about 2 weeks ago, only until now it has lost 1 bar of its charge which is remarkable considering how much I have being using it and it is also on full volume (I like loud music!) As far… Read Full Review