W h smith Reviews

W h smith - Ask a question now

“Definitely do not order online”

Written on: 11/02/2016 by Green297 (1 review written)

I wish I had read the reviews for this company before I ordered online. I researched 2 maths books I wanted on the Internet and tried to buy them in store. They weren't in stock but the assistant told me to order then on line and they would be delivered to my local store within a couple of days. As I wanted them for a certain date I did this. I placed the order on 1st February, the payment was taken from my bank on 2nd and I received a dispatch email on 4th saying the books would be at my… Read Full Review

“they pester you”

Written on: 18/10/2014 by firebyrd (65 reviews written)

I will not go into W.H. Smith again and neither will my partner. Every store you go into they persist in asking at the checkout. Do you want to buy this chocolate for an extra pound. And in most cases the staff are unpleasant and unhelpful from the start. Now they are installing self service till's and yes. it comes up on the screen after you press finish. Do you want to buy this chocolate for a pound. They don't get it. If I did I would have presented it and because of their greed of the extra… Read Full Review