All Wedding www.allweddingcompanies.com Reviews

All Wedding www.allweddingcompanies.com
1.6

All Wedding www.allweddingcompanies.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for All Wedding www.allweddingcompanies.com

“It was okay I suppose. A lot of their customer service...”

written by KWINSTON1 on 26/02/2016

It was okay I suppose. A lot of their customer service could be vastly improved.

“They were okay but did not do enough in my opinion to...”

written by jenriv on 13/01/2016

They were okay but did not do enough in my opinion to really help me. I felt like I could just do everything on my own without any of their advice and if I feel that way, then it must mean they were not doing a good job.

“Unethical and disreputable”

written by Jaslenem105 on 04/06/2015

This company is underhanded and crooked. Don't waste your hard earned money. Their contract is deceiving and you will get loss in a loop hole, over and over again. They are fishy and unprofessional. Have been dealing with this company for many months and they lie, lie and lie.

“Shady business practices and poor communication. ...”

written by on 29/01/2011

Shady business practices and poor communication. Wedding professionals stay away!

“Attention wedding vendors - Giving...”

written by on 08/10/2010

Attention wedding vendors - Giving Allweddingcompanies.com 1-star is seriously overrating it. This company not only takes whatever money you put into your lead account and refuses to refund it, but it also charges you $8 a month just to have the account, which it will automatically pull out of your bank account each month. I put $50 into a lead account 7 months ago expecting to receive quality leads as I do from other wedding planning websites. In all of the past 7 months, I have never received a SINGLE lead from them. I have told them I expect to receive $50 worth of leads numerous times, and they fail to respond. I have now lost the $50 I put into the lead account, as well as an additional $42 in monthly fees, without having ever received a single lead. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY.

“I have had the opportunity over the last 8 years to...”

written by on 14/09/2010

I have had the opportunity over the last 8 years to test several places to advertise. AllWedding.com has a great leads program. I like the fact that the telephone verify each lead and only distribute to 5 vendors. Some site sell a lead to anyone they can, this makes the value much worse. Overall experince with customer service etc has been good. Would recommend.

“WEDDING VENDORS BEWARE!!!! ”

written by on 27/05/2010

WEDDING VENDORS BEWARE!!!!
Allweddings looks like a good way to get referrals to people shopping for wedding vendors and it seems you will only be charged for referrals you click on and actually use...but allwedding companies will send you referrals and charge you $6/month regardless of whether the referrals are used or not and their cancellation policy is buried 13 paragraphs into their terms of service, and you can only cancel by handwriting and signing a letter on paper with a company letterhead and faxing or mailing the request to the number they specify. A very painful and convoluted cancellation process. Allweddingcompanies is a ripoff, clear and simple! DO NOT USE THEM!

“Hidden clause in the contract with...”

written by bnfimages on 09/04/2009

Hidden clause in the contract with Allweddingcompanies.com- ONE YEAR MINIMUM - buried deep in the user agreement that most people don't read. Rarely returned calls/emails. Very combative. Do Not Use them!