France Ferry Crossing Reviews

• Customer service

• Cleanliness

• Quality of food /drink available

France Ferry Crossing - Ask a question now

“Trip cancelled by company 2.30pm day of sailing. No...”

Written on: 22/07/2010

Trip cancelled by company 2.30pm day of sailing. No compensation other than cancelling or alternative cheaper trip to Rotterdam. No compensation offered. No help offered by port representatives at Hull. Information offered about customer services did not include contact details. Poor overall service by a large ferry company for one of their advertised Mini Cruises. (Reason for cancellation, celebration in Amsterdam of returning losing football team.)

Beware… Read Full Review

“Dover-Dunkirk then Dunkirk - Dover (Norfolk Line) ”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by oceaneagle (22 reviews written)

Dover-Dunkirk then Dunkirk - Dover (Norfolk Line)
The efficiency of the service from start to finish could not be faulted. Embarkation and disembarkation was remarkably swift and efficient.
The vessels used were the Maersk Delph and the Maersk Dover. Both craft were clean and comfortable but not luxurious. There are adequate toilet facilities and a large semi exposed area for smokers. Sky News TV seemed to be on every bulkhead these can at the Captain's order be switched to forward facing… Read Full Review

“We were upset to find that it was called a new boat....”

Written on: 10/07/2008 by elena25259 (1 review written)

We were upset to find that it was called a new boat. Very old revamped. Not very nice in our opinion, dirty and grotty, very poor staff too in our view, not one Irish staff to be found… Read Full Review

“The last time I returned from France by ferry the...”

Written on: 19/12/2007 by StephenCole (2 reviews written)

The last time I returned from France by ferry the experience left me more than simply satisfied; this customer was highly delighted with the service.
From the clean, spacious day cabin with its ingenious foldaway beds, to the attractive sun deck where I basked in the last golden rays of the holiday, the experience left me looking forward to my next trip.
As a bonus, I'd managed to find my favourite brand of toiletries in the well-stocked on-board boutique. By purchasing in bulk I reckon I saved… Read Full Review