Toshiba A200-IVO Reviews

2.5
  • Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Toshiba A200-IVO - Ask a question now

“I`m thinking of buying one of these Toshiba A200-IVO...”

written by chris39 on 04/01/2008

I`m thinking of buying one of these Toshiba A200-IVO in the PC World special promotion of 399. I found a little tiny reference on which? magazines site saying a free battery was available if one went via a certain route online. Interesting this feature does not appear in the pc world promotion. Then I stumbled on a Dell leaflet promoting business laptops with higher specs (July 2007) with prices 100 less. So now dithering & looking at reviews & alternatives!