Royal Caribbean, Serenade of the Seas Caribbean Cruise Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Media Gallery for Royal Caribbean, Serenade of the Seas Caribbean Cruise

Royal Caribbean, Serenade of the Seas Caribbean Cruise

“This was a first time cruise for myself and my...”

Written on: 30/01/2011

This was a first time cruise for myself and my disabled mother. What a wonderful way to go! Vacations To Go's agent, Russel Edgerton was extremely helpful, pleasant and informative. Although we booked very late, after telling him my concerns he got us a good room, and later upgraded it to a disabled room to accomodate my mother. What a gem! Everything was done so efficiently I almost didn't realize I had booked a cruise. Royal Carribean's line was superb! The service, friendliness, cleanliness… Read Full Review