Yankee Candles Cinnamon Stick Tumbler Accents Candle Reviews

“Everyone I know that tried these Yankee Candles is...”

Written on: 29/04/2008 by tresbonne (4 reviews written)

Everyone I know that tried these Yankee Candles is raving about them. I seriously do not know why. The Cinnamon Stick Tumbler Accents Candle I bought (at a premium price that was) ended up in the bin after one night of short pleasure. I love cinnamon, I love candles but this was awful!… Read Full Review

Sycamoreboutique's Response to tresbonne's Review

Written on: 16/06/2008

Just curious what was so bad about this one? I make a Soy version of the Yankee Cinnamon stick scent and everyone loves it.
<br/>So I am wondering if it was the scent itself that was bad or was it how the candle burned ?

Read 1 Comment