Acer Aspire 5920G Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Are you looking for a Laptop? Why not check out the Acer Aspire 5920g reviews below.
Acer Aspire 5920G - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acer Aspire 5920G

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have had this acer aspire for nearly a year, and...”

Written on: 05/06/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

I have had this acer aspire for nearly a year, and absolutely love it. We got a brilliant bargin from Tesco.com, and it has been worth every penny.

I wanted a laptop because I was betting increasingly frustrated with my desktop, which was bought in 2000 - it was randomly delating my GCSE coursework, constantly overheating/freezing, and it decided that everything was different shades of pink! I bought this, it was set up within 30 minutes, and I haven't looked back!

I love the design, it's… Read Full Review

“i relly like the Acer Aspire 5920G, good value for...”

Written on: 03/04/2009 by MishiMashi19 (1 review written)

i relly like the Acer Aspire 5920G, good value for money, blu-ray, surround sound, webcam, its all good… Read Full Review

“I think the Acer Aspire 5920G is very good system for...”

Written on: 08/04/2008 by gamer1 (1 review written)

I think the Acer Aspire 5920G is very good system for a great price. The 2GB of RAM runs vista smoothly and the Nvidia 8600 GS graphics card copes with most newer games on medium/low settings.The keyboard has Acer's one touch launch buttons which can be useful,although the touchpad isn't the nicest to use.All told a powerful machine at sensible money… Read Full Review