Teletubbies Reviews

Teletubbies - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Teletubbies

Teletubbies

“Sorry!”

Written on: 27/06/2019 by Jovania199 (1 review written)

I thought this was a cool show when it first came out. The tubbies were cool and funny. The nu vacuum was cute with the sounds. The worst is coming. I things are the lady spitting through the sub tube. Teletubby By by. The purple Teletubby scared me. He was a gay I learned. He had a purse and messes up triangle. I thought that one show was when the custard went crazy. Like vomit went every where. I was grossed out. The tubbies farted on one show I saw. They all went Ewww. That was messed up. I… Read Full Review