Avon AV55 Reviews

• Road Handling

• Durability

• Road Noise

Avon AV55 - Ask a question now

“Got these for my ZX12R since tire choice was limited!...”

Written on: 27/01/2009

Got these for my ZX12R since tire choice was limited! This was my forst set of Avons and I must say I was a little sceptical. However all this was unfounded as so far the tires have performed excellently!! Good grip, warm up quickly, confidence when cornering. I prefure them to my Bridgestone BT014's in fact! Defintely recommend them… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

Quercuszx12's Comment

Written on: 27/12/2009

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>I also own a ZX12R. I will need a new pair of tyres and have been looking at getting the new Avon Storm 2 Ultra.
<br/>
<br/>The feedback filtering through is all positive (check out Ride mags readers test Feb edition).
<br/>
<br/>The fact that they are a British company is a bonus!

Read 1 Comment

“The tyres seem to work well from cold an are warm to...”

Written on: 19/10/2008 by Andy J (2 reviews written)

The tyres seem to work well from cold an are warm to the touch after around a mile of normal riding regardless of the conditions such as it being cold or wet. I've also found the profile of them to give a very predictable response and so far I've not felt them slide I even reached the limit of them within the first 300 miles. So far I've had mates with RF 900's and other big bikes who don't have a bad word to say about them, on average people seem to get around 10,000 miles although like… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon