Sinclair ZX Spectrum Reviews

• Graphics

• Range Of Games

Sinclair ZX Spectrum - Ask a question now

“Great Old Computer”

Written on: 27/07/2020 by Henryshaw2 (2 reviews written)

I am a collector of old computer systems and I love the Sinclair ZX Spectrum … Read Full Review

“I loved the classic games on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum!”

Written on: 27/02/2009 by joannaeking (1 review written)

I loved the classic games on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum!
the James bond series had a good few games where a 'laser' gun could be used to shoot at the tv - it felt so cool when you were a kid!
I always thought it was amazing that once you had loaded the game, you could take the tape out and pass it on, meaning 2 people can enjoy the same game at the same time (as long as you didn't turn the computer off once loaded!)
Overall I loved this console, but doesn't everybody love the games of their youth?!