Red Bull Reviews

Red Bull - Ask a question now

“Decent level of Energy”

Written on: 02/02/2022 by Oaka (11 reviews written)

When I drink Red Bull, I get a decent level of energy. The flavor is good! Excellent packaging. Overall, the quality is acceptable.

“Great product that does exactly what it says it will...”

Written on: 09/09/2021 by Blackwellnl429 (1 review written)

Great product that does exactly what it says it will do. I'll order more when I need it. It's really an energy drink, feeling sleepy, give it a try.

“Red bulls taste good ”

Written on: 13/05/2021 by GalinaBeltran (6 reviews written)

hey are obviously doing something good. In my opinion the red bulls taste good and they work for me. I can crack one open when I get tired and it may take me an hour or two to finish it as I'm a slow sipper but it gets the job done.

“Top Energy Drink!”

Written on: 05/05/2021 by KeithRussell (15 reviews written)

This was the first energy drink I drank, and I was addicted to it; it's the right amount, and it tastes much better cold or on the rocks. It also goes well with some form of vodka. When I use it, it makes me feel like I'm flying. It comes highly recommended by me!

“dont over drink it”

Written on: 30/01/2021 by 123J (7 reviews written)

its okay if you drink it once in a while. If over drank it then it will be a problem for your health. So drink in limit.

“Energy Drink”

Written on: 18/11/2020 by Leisl (13 reviews written)

I like to drink Red bull. It is tasty, and just an energy drink. Don't over drink. Have a limited drink.

“Nice Drink”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Ricetc147 (1 review written)

Nice product. It's just an energy drink that feels sleepy.

“energy when u want it”

Written on: 31/08/2020 by sdamon (6 reviews written)

Often I work late and when my energy is under zero a 250ml will certainly be a great pick me up or if the job really drains the 483ml option is still there, just one thing that doesn't consume on an empty stomach makes me nauseous for a while afterwards.

“Still The Best :)”

Written on: 17/11/2011 by ChrisB92 (5 reviews written)

As as fan of energy drinks I have tried many energy drinks over the past 5-10 years and the more I think about it the more I realize that nothing quite compares to Red Bull, Monster to be honest is too sweet on all flavours and Relentless although I like their low carb can they're no better than Monster, of course all energy drinks are bad and everything like that but if your planning on having one like once or twice every week then at least go for a product that you know you can trust and support, this in my case is Red Bull because as I grew up I drank Red Bull and as I'll grow older I'll still drink Red Bull. Good Points - Great Taste, Sugar Free Version is good as well. Bad Points - Very Expensive unless on special offer, don't have them more than twice a week as they like all energy drinks are very bad for you.

“I like the flavour of the Red Bull as i feel that it...”

Written on: 13/04/2010 by KatherineGrace (7 reviews written)

I like the flavour of the Red Bull as i feel that it is much sweeter than other energy drinks and has a distinct flavour that hasn't successfully been copied. It is nicest when it is very cold straight out of the fridge.
I think that they should do this in bottles because otherwise you have to drink it in one go as you can't shut a can, or it goes flat but i find that it gives me pains in my stomach if i drink too much of it, so i have to pace myself. I think that the drink is expensive for what you get but it you like it then you are prepared to pay that. You are recommended to not drink it too often anyway therefore it would not cost much money.