Kerastase - Resistance - Bain De Force - shampoo Reviews

1.0

Kerastase - Resistance - Bain De Force - shampoo - Ask a question now

“ I bought a Kerastase product from a Regis Salon at...”

written by on 02/03/2011

I bought a Kerastase product from a Regis Salon at the end of January this year and returned it as unsuitable a few days later, but was told they could not refundit although I had a valid receipt. I telephoned Lorea Head Office in Hammersmith, and was asked to return it to them which I did on 4th of February.
I then received a letter from them more than two weeks later on 21st February asking me to contact them with my bank details.
When I did this, on the same day, I was told I would be refunded by BACS payment within 5 working days, which has not happened, so I again telephoned them on Monday 28 February to ask where my refund was. They said it had been dealt with, and it would show on my account within 24 hours which STILL has not happened.
It is now March 2nd, 4 weeks since I returned this item , but there is still no sign of any refund.
I have been fobbed off with lies by everyone I have spoken to from this company.
Kerastase/ L'oreal have treated me with utter contempt, and I realise that they just want to make it as difficult as possible to return products, but I am incensed that they have now had my money for a month .
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I apparently have to give a rating , but would not have awarded them ANY STARS WHATSOEVER. They are a cynical and calculating compsny and I will never buy anything from them again!