Pony Magazine Reviews

Pony Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pony Magazine

Pony Magazine

“Superb for the Horse Crazy Child ”

Written on: 26/06/2022 by Reeree1974 (2 reviews written)

Love this for children, my daughter was ecstatic to get a subscription for Christmas and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. Content appealed to her, was full of interesting topics relevant to young riders, their ponies, caring for them, training them and a excellent competition section with amazing prizes for each edition. A kids penpal page as well as clubs run by kids for kids. I'd recommend Ponies Magazine as a gift for the horse mad girl or boy, or just as a educational tool where they can expand their knowledge at their place, at their own pace in the areas they are interested in. 10-10.

“Amazing, simple to see why so many people love it!”

Written on: 12/05/2014 by Adan210 (1 review written)

It's simple to say - I love this magazine and it's amazing. Buy it if you are horse mad. Need I say more? No, that's simple!

“Great magazine! ”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by k_horserider123 (2 reviews written)

It's a wonderful mag for pony mad girls! (Like me!) I love all the tips on riding, you get beautiful posters and all the info on new horsey products! I love the "fess up!" Section of the magazine! All the stories are great and I also love hearing about all the horsey charities! I love it! Xx

“the mag is great i think for people like me with a...”

Written on: 08/08/2010

the mag is great i think for people like me with a love of ponys the tips you give and the ideas you have are interesting some people arnt wealthy enough to go horse riding as it is very expensive but this magazine can give then some thing to look forword to.
The only thing i would say is i would like you to finish the storys you do with the girls at the stables and i think they are very exiting but the waiting annoys me and some times i dont get the next mag so i miss out!
but yes i would recamend it to any one :o)
It also has brilliant pics and lots of facts the mag is bursting with gossip so if you love horses as much as i do and want to learn more about them this is the mag for you! :O) x

“I am a subscriber to PONY magazine and i really enjoy...”

Written on: 10/11/2009 by Sadieyaya (1 review written)

I am a subscriber to PONY magazine and i really enjoy receiveing PONY magazine every month! it is a joy to read and i really enjoy reading the 'readers life stories' and the problems page. I also think it is cool that they interview top riders like ellen whittaker! they also have competitions that have really good experiances for example in the december issue 2009 there is a competition to be a 'joules' model for the day!!

“I find The PONY a good mag to reed and is really...”

Written on: 04/11/2009 by binky652 (3 reviews written)

I find The PONY a good mag to reed and is really helpfull with great tips and advice. I also find it a bit the same each month;it would be great if it came weekly and they made the free gifts a little bit more exciting.

I would also advise you to read horse+ pony for a bit older people age 9+.
A Horse lover!

“I love riding and this mag is perfect for mad teens if...”

Written on: 17/04/2008

I love riding and this mag is perfect for mad teens if you love ponys

“I liked the fact that Pony Magazine taught me lessons...”

Written on: 01/04/2008

I liked the fact that Pony Magazine taught me lessons and some funny parts. It was brilliant other than the bad points iI put in

“Good for 6-13 year olds.”

Written on: 30/12/2007

Good for 6-13 year olds.

“My daughter is a fervent rider and the subscription to...”

Written on: 05/12/2007

My daughter is a fervent rider and the subscription to Pony Magazine has proven to be a great success. She loves reading it and I believe it is important that she doesn't just look at the pictures, but also reads. So the articles must be good. I also look occasionally and even I can enjoy reading it.