Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk

Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk

“terrible service”

written by H25gfdewl on 31/03/2021

appalling service. Placed order 8 days ago 3-5 days delivery. Still waiting. Status marked dispatched. Tracked No."Hermes waiting for item. 3 days later Status marked dispatched. Tracked No "Hermes waiting for item". Rang all morning , phone just ringing. Eventually Email answered- no apology. You will receive your order Wednesday. Still waiting. New order No issued Status "Processing - Your order has been paid for and is waiting to be released to our warehouse." No reply to my Email today. never had such appalling service. (If anyone reading this can help I would appreciate it!!)

“Another unhappy customer!!!!!”

written by on 01/02/2018

I have ordered from them in the past and been very happy with the service and the quality of the goods.I ordered from them 2 weeks ago - money taken for goods but my order has been 'pending shipment' for almost a week now. Like many others have found, my emails have not been answered, customer chat line goes to email that is bounced back as undelivered when I try to email. No call back from phone messages left by me. I am contacting paypal to try and get a refund.

“no answer and no replys to e-mails”

written by paulsheldrake on 23/01/2018

seems a real cow boy out fit !! no one answers the phone or e-mails the search contiues

“Not Responding to calls , emails and chat is a email...”

written by cudsuk on 11/01/2018

I placed a order a week ago 5th since then it is pending still for shipment, all stock was available - didn't give me no mention of it being out of stock ( except when tried to do 6 items on some said not enough so got around 2 items instead etc) I have been calling but no one is answering the phone - chat goes to a email instead as no one available and i have emailed asking for a update and have so far not had a reply. No email confirmation except to say i had made a order, no mention of when being posted etc at all. Not a good start for a first time customer - can someone from angel wholesale please look into this for me £324 odd pound is a huge amount for a new startup to be tied up and have no stock - said on your site dispatched within 2 days ( not over weekend ) so from monday should have been sent out on wednesday , it is now nearly friday ? 08:14 Pending Shipment £324.89 Regards

Lace79199's Response to cudsuk's Review

Written on: 13/01/2018

I am having the same problem. I did an order Monday and still not been shipped. I have emailed them numerous times and phoned them with no joy. This is really not good enough.

Cudsuk's reply to Lace79199's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2018

They have deleted most of there social media pages , everything on the website is now temp out of stock and they have a load of people complaining on their facebook page as same thing , just after new year seems they have given up but still took our money - i have contacted trading standards as not sure if they are still operating , company house has no flag for them , so here's hopeing we either get our money back or our orders, No way to run a business at all.

Iza1214's Response to cudsuk's Review

Written on: 25/01/2018

They have gone into liquidation. I have ordered from them recently and got everything that I ordered. It is taking a little longer than two days. If you've ordered items in stock then you should receive your items.

Hnmarshall's Response to cudsuk's Review

Written on: 17/01/2018

I added to a back order through email. Was asked if I wanted a PayPal request set up. I agreed. This was taken out of my account on the 8th January but no confirmation email to say when my order would be delivered.
Have bought from them in the past with good experience so didn't think I had to worry until I couldn't get them on the phone or replies to my emails.
Going to have to contact PayPal. Has anyone else contacted PayPal and have they had their money refunded ok?

Montydoggy's Response to cudsuk's Review

Written on: 16/01/2018

Open a paypal claim ASAP I hear they have filled for insolvency

Throwaway1989's Response to cudsuk's Review

Written on: 16/01/2018

This is the same thing that has happened to me, I've heard from another supplier that they have gone into liquidation.

Cudsuk's reply to Throwaway1989's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2018

Nothing registered at company house ?

Kerri_Mclauchlan's Response to cudsuk's Review

Written on: 16/01/2018

Having the same issues! I ordered stock which was faulty and would like a refund but not getting back to me at all!

Cudsuk's reply to Kerri_Mclauchlan's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2018

Finally, had email from courier mine is suppose to show up tomorrow, just hope it's all there as only way to get refund is via chargeback from bank. Funny how there not even responding back to these posts now even

“Christmas Angels”

written by on 02/12/2017

So I work with 2 classes in a school and with Christmas fast approaching, I needed fun presents the children would love and appreciate, at an affordable price. Unable to find inspiration in shops, I came across this company via Google. Not being familiar with the site, I was a little wary and ordered Christmas cups for one of the classes. They were not in stock when I ordered, but Customer Services were excellent and kept me well informed. The cups arrived about a week after I ordered them. The packaging was brilliant and I was relieved that all 30 were intact! I then ordered some solar dancing pals for my other class, again they were not in stock when I ordered. Customer Services came into their own again, keeping me informed and giving me options. I ended up having a mixed order, which was sorted without any fuss. I would certainly recommend this site to anyone, but especially colleagues!

Written on: 02/12/2017

Thank you so much for this really lovely review! Its been very hardwork the last few months with a lot of delayed products from suppliers so our team have had a lot to deal with and its so lovely to get some really positive feedback. We really do try hard to give all our customers an excellent service and we love it when a customer takes the time to say thank you. Thank you too for your custom and look forward to working with you again in the future! J x

“Fabulous service!”

written by Aria212 on 02/12/2017

Excellent after sale service, my order had sold out but I was offered a more than suitable replacement. It was personal, they took time to find the reolacement, which always gives a good feeling! I was kept up to date on my delivery even though it wasn’t necessary! Defo one of my best buying experiences!

Written on: 02/12/2017

Thank you for your lovely feedback and so glad our team were able to help you :) find a replacement. Have a wonderful Christmas!

J x

J x

“Wow ! Fab service”

written by debbieoldfield on 01/12/2017

First time I have used Angel warehouse and I have to say from start to finish the shopping experience has been fab, excellent communications, fast delivery and fab staff. Quality of goods are first class ! Thank you so much and a very happy Christmas to all of Angel staff

Jayeve's Response to debbieoldfield's Review

Written on: 01/12/2017

Thank you for such a lovely review! Our staff work extra hard at this time of year and everyone needs orders urgently so its always a juggle to try and give everyone good service - we don't always achieve it but we do always try our hardest and its lovely when we get feedback like this. Merry Christmas to you too! Jx

“Poor service & terrible communication ”

written by Hughb36 on 27/11/2017

Ordered a large amount of stock to be delivered. All in stock at time of ordering apart from santa cams that I was happy to wait for. No communication was given when the shipment of elf cams was late and I had to chase them regularly to gett any sort of update. When the shipment of elf cams did arrive I then received an email to say another item was now out of stock and they wouldn't be sending them. I waited 3 weeks for a refund of these items. I emailed them on the Wednesday for an update on delivery time and had no reply until the fiollowing Wednesday where I was told my stock was packed up and would be dispatched shortly. It had already been received the Friday before so they obviously need to update the way they track and monitor orders. When the stock arrived serval items were broken and staff obviously can't count as I missing 1 or 2 serval items. These were being sold as a group package and due to the companies inabilities to count and package items correctly for postage I have had to buy from the high street at regular price meaning a huge loss of profit for my small business. Will never use this wholesalers again and would advise everyone to avoid. I have emailed/ rang and contacted the company on Facebook and have been ignored repeatedly.

“Really rescued us”

written by CarolBorn1966 on 22/11/2017

We were let down by a different supplier and were facing having no stock with a big show at the end of the week. Spoke to angel on the mon and Angel worked with us to get us the stock urgently and had it expedited. Good prices. Really greatfull. Thanks

“Elf stuff”

written by JuliaCarter79 on 20/11/2017

elves are so huge this year and I was really pleased to find a cheap range of the elves at Angel. Bought cameras, elves and swings. Able to get a good profit across the board as fantastic prices. Thanks!

Samjane0123's Response to JuliaCarter79's Review

Written on: 23/11/2017

Well lucky you, I’ve been awaiting since the 24/10/17 for 2 orders, unless I email them they don’t keep you informed of anything. They stopped answering the phone, I’ve asked for a full refund on both my orders and still nothing, been told the goods are being despatched but still nothing... got my bank onto this now as for some reason it’s 2 different companies, that in itself says a lot. Absolutely appalling company/companies do not order.

“Great selection and fine quality”

written by TarynGrantham434 on 15/11/2017

Really pleased with the bears when they came this morning. Fantastic quality and a great price. Thank lots.

“Lovely Items Shocking customer service ”

written by Padillaxw457 on 15/11/2017

I placed I large order with Angel only to have 2 weeks for delivery! After sending multiple messages and ringing the company without getting a reply, the person I dealt with emailed stating that is was all in stock and would be dispatched within 24 hours. 24 hours passed and no delivery note... after emailing l was told it was all boxed up and would be sent Monday Sunday l received emails stating that most of the stock was OUT OF STOCK. How can this be when it was all boxed up ready to go. Stay clear

Written on: 15/11/2017

If you email me personally I can look into this for you but it may be some one made a genuine mistake when checking your order as we are at our peak time at the moment and have new staff in training to boost our Customer Service team. Our availability is shown on our website so you can choose only to select items that are in stock so that you get your order much quicker or we are happy to split orders so you can get your in stock items sent sooner.

“Great for christmas fair”

written by wkJoyce434 on 08/11/2017

A big thank you to Angel from our St Mary's Infants PTA - this is the 2nd year we have used you to source items for our Christmas Fair and this year you have excelled with a much larger selection . The items are really good quality , well packaged and a great price . Your lovely customer service team kept us informed and made suggestions for alternatives on a couple of out of stock items . If I could rate you 10 gold stars I would!

“Not a real compay? Not existing custommer support!”

written by Muellerdc382 on 05/11/2017

Realy not happy, placed order, just keep on receiving emails item not in stock, over a 2 weeks still not received what I payed for, even if specified in each automatic email that they will shipp within 24 hours. No answer to calls no answer to emails. Do not recommend, dont seems to be a real company.

Written on: 06/11/2017

We are a real company and have been established for over 12 years and have many happy customers. Stock availability is clearly quoted on our website and only items that state that they are in stock for immediate shipment will ship within 24 hours. If you order items that state they are not in stock we give the option for you to split your order and send your in stock items sooner or you can swap out to an item that is in stock. Emails are replied to with in 48 hours Mon-Fri so I am do not understand why you have not had any replies. can not identify who you are from this review so please email me directly and put REVIEW in the title and I will personally look into this for you.

Bjjenkinsxx's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2017

Hi I am having the same problem as above. No reply’s and no details on shipping. Ordered on the 6th and have sent multiple emails and tried to ring. You can contact me please thanks.

“What a Find ;-)”

written by HaintonCrafts on 27/10/2017

Am delighted to have found Angle Wholesale, lovely items & great value. My first order arrived well packages and in 1st class condition(had breakable items in order) I can not wait to order more items to develop a new product range for my customers who I am sure will be equally impressed with the quality and value Thanks so much Angel Wholesale - you truly are well named.

“Rescued!”

written by 1966Hughes on 25/10/2017

Angel rescued my day! I was let down by another supplier and desperately need some more favour gift bags for my wedding venue business with a wedding fair. I did email them before placing the order to check delivery and stock and they were able to turn round my order very quickly indeed. Thank you - will use you again.

“Awful or just inept?”

written by 1984elizabeth on 24/10/2017

I've been waiting around two months for my products something that I got the impression would take 5 days with the possibility it might be later. I've been pretty calm until now I've been told my product is arriving countless times for it to not arrive again today waiting around another day and did it come to the house I asked it to arrive at no ... I've now asked for a refund 3 times and have I received one no. If you want to use a service that takes 180 pounds out your account and never gives you the products or the money back use this company ... Worst decision I made I've not long had a baby trying to set up a small income from home and angel wholesale have taken my money and given me nothing on return.

Jayeve's Response to 1984elizabeth's Review

Written on: 25/10/2017

Hi - I have had a look at the communication regarding your account and there has been some issues and for this we apologise . I see that your order had been put on hold as you added extra items after you ordered and there was an additional payment needed. We do allow customers to split their orders, exchange or refund any items that have been delayed from any supplier or for any lines that you have selected that are not immediately available and you do not seem to have requested this from the communication I have reviewed. I can also see that we requested an urgent dispatch on 18th and the same day you emailed to change the address that it was going to and this was missed as the order had already been sent to the warehouse. This is no excuse but we are at our busiest time of year and last minute changes especially to addresses can get missed just because of the sheer volume of orders going out. I have asked for the refund to be actioned for you and I see we have sent you a discount code against a future order if you choose to order from us again the future.

1984Elizabeth's reply to Jayeve's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2017

I'm still waiting for a refund what time frame do you expect this to go into my bank?

“Got there in the end and very happy with results”

written by AussieAllison on 22/10/2017

It was my first time ordering from Angel Wholesale and I was excited as their range is fantastic. I'm international so was a little concerned about communication delays and difficulties and even though I had some hiccups with products being delayed from suppliers I am very happy with everything I ordered and especially the customer service I received. I ordered a small range to start with as I wanted to test the waters on a variety of items in my own market area. I will admit there were some delays (all items I ordered where Christmas themed, even with delays staff were always very courteous when emailing - there were some delays in communication but this was two-fold a) it's a busy time of year and b) time difference meant that communication was spaced out. Again staff were always polite and answered all my questions. My parcel arrived and all items were well packed for international travel - I will be ordering from them again.

“Got there in the end and very happy with results”

written by AussieAllison on 22/10/2017

Jayeve's Response to AussieAllison's Review

Written on: 22/10/2017

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We get so many enquiries from Australia and which we could set up over there! Hopefully with more Aussie customers we can get even better shipping rates in the future.

“Fantastic”

written by aeHutchinson1946 on 19/10/2017

The service is fantastic - the good are all great quality and if any orders are delayed the staff are extremely helpful . I will definitely be ordering more and highly recommend others to do the same. Thank you

Written on: 19/10/2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Our team will really appreciate this at our craziest time of year as they are all working so hard. Look forward to working with you again in the future. Hope are very successful with your business during the Christmas period!