Clairol Nice 'n' Easy Ultra Light Blonde 87 Reviews

Clairol Nice 'n' Easy Ultra Light Blonde 87 - Ask a question now

“Not Blonde, ORANGE!!”

Written on: 16/09/2012

I thought i had used this product before, but it has never come out like it has this time! I am not impressed, my hair isn't ultra light blonde, it's ORANGE!! I don't want orange hair!! I will now have to redye over this, as it just looks awful!… Read Full Review

“This hair dye... Hmm, well after dyeing my hair red, I...”

Written on: 06/01/2011

This hair dye... Hmm, well after dyeing my hair red, I really wanted to go blonde, so I got some Nice n Easy since it had worked for me when I went brown. The first time I used it, my growing out roots dyed fairly blonde but the rest of it was pretty much the same colour! I may as well have washed it and it would have looked the same! I have since tried 2 more boxes only to get vaguely lighter each time... so now I am fed up and I've got some Schwartzkopf live colour XXL, and some Silver Toner… Read Full Review

“After reading the other reviews I was a bit dubious...”

Written on: 13/08/2010

After reading the other reviews I was a bit dubious about using the 'new improved' version. I am 33 and have been dying my hair from my natural mousy/darkish blonde to really light blonde since I was 17. I generally always used nice and easy and always had good results.

During this summer holidays my daughter fancied a wash out red colour so after a few glasses of wine I thought I'd do mine too......big mistake!!!!!
I used a superdrug wash out colour .... it didnt wash out I had hi-viz orange… Read Full Review