F-Secure Anti-Virus 2008 for Windows Reviews

• Quality

F-Secure Anti-Virus 2008 for Windows - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for F-Secure Anti-Virus 2008 for Windows

F-Secure Anti-Virus 2008 for Windows

“I PURCHASED THE F SECURE ON LINE FOR 1 YEAR.( THE 3RD...”

Written on: 28/12/2010

I PURCHASED THE F SECURE ON LINE FOR 1 YEAR.( THE 3RD YEAR I'D BOUGHT IT)
20 DAYS FROM THE RENEWAL DATE THEY STOPPED THE ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION.
I CONTACTED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICES FOR A REFUND BUT THEY REFUSED,BUT OFFERED ME 90 DAYS EXTRA ON RENEWAL OR DO THEY MEAN 60 DAYS REALLY?

THE PROTECTION ITSELF WAS A BIT LIMITED ,NOW I'M USING MC.AFFEE WHICH SEEMS A LOT BETTER… Read Full Review

“I have hadF-Secure Anti-Virus 2008 for Windows for 2...”

Written on: 26/03/2009 by mike walker (18 reviews written)

I have hadF-Secure Anti-Virus 2008 for Windows for 2 years as part of deal with TalkTalk broadband . I have had lots of problems with start up speed and virus scanning. I didnt realise that the problem was F-Secure till recently. I had to clear it and relode it and still had problems. After numerous phone calls I have cancelled my contract with F-Secure… Read Full Review

“In the beginning it is very annoying to be asked if...”

Written on: 09/01/2009 by Entreco (1 review written)

In the beginning it is very annoying to be asked if you want your firefox to be connecting to the internet. Once you have done this for all software it is a very reliable anti-virus.
I have seen many students though, who always click "ok" whenever a popups appears... This, off course, leads to software and applications that can cause your computer harm, but if you care to read what those pop-up messages say, your computer is in good hands with F-secure!!… Read Full Review

“In my time of having fs I aint rushing out to renewing...”

Written on: 09/12/2008

In my time of having fs I aint rushing out to renewing it that's for sure. Having missed 2 viruses and causing a lot of hassle removing them manually I think I will seek alternative av for the likes of kaspersky or mcafee. I understand that there is new viruses out there all the time, but this is why we have the likes of fs ect that's what your paying for to stop the likes of viruses. 1 other thing when I got the virus [intervalhehehe] tried to scan my pc with fs and it shut down= sorry f… Read Full Review

Mike Walker's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2009

Had same problem. Have now got AVG Free no charge very good system

Read 1 Comment

“I have used this product for some time now and having...”

Written on: 02/09/2008 by jtbb58 (2 reviews written)

I have used this product for some time now and having used Norton, McAfee, AVG and Kaspersky in the past, I have found F-Secure to be the easiest to use and the most effective. The last product I used was AVG, when I installed F-Secure, it picked up a number of viruses that were missed by AVG. I also found the scan and updates that consistently pop up every time you start your computer to be very annoying. F-Secure updates and scans silently in the background so I have been able to install it… Read Full Review

“Licence expires February of next year but may dump it...”

Written on: 16/08/2008 by frankfitz (1 review written)

Licence expires February of next year but may dump it and go back to AVG which I found to be very reliable compared to F Secure.

Could not recommend this product to others… Read Full Review