Zizzi, Covent Garden Reviews

Zizzi, Covent Garden - Ask a question now

“Zizzi's Milton Keynes ”

Written on: 06/12/2009

Zizzi's Milton Keynes
The atmosphere and service in the restaurant was very poor. I ordered a drink 4 times and did not receive it.

The main course was revaluating. I was not able to eat the pasta dish and it was the same situation for the other people in the Milton Keynes restaurant. We paid a very high amount for horrible food and I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone!

“I went to Zizzi on a hot bank holiday weekend in...”

Written on: 05/05/2009 by Angels Sin (88 reviews written)

I went to Zizzi on a hot bank holiday weekend in Covent Garden, so as you can imagine, everywhere was packed!

Inside was nicely decorated with a rustic feel, and we had a nice view of the wood oven in the kitchen.
We were taken to our seat and given the menu to flick through. It's packed with all sorts of Italian style food, pastas, pizza and salads.
I requested a lasagne and my partner ordered a pizza. We also requested some garlic bread and a bottle of wine.

The drinks arrived just a… Read Full Review

“I used to like Zizzi's however, of late the service I...”

Written on: 11/02/2009 by nintendonut (1 review written)

I used to like Zizzi's however, of late the service I have received seems to have gone down hill and I don't think the food is that great either.

When I went the restaurant was extremely busy but the staff didn't really seem to notice apparently being too pre occupied with chatting and giggling in the corner.
Very slow service
Not all meals delivered together
Draughty

The 2 for 1 deal was the reason we went along and meant it was good value. It just goes to show that if you want good service you… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Lunch with work colleagues. Had to wait ages for...”

Written on: 07/01/2009

Lunch with work colleagues. Had to wait ages for everything, waiter appeared to speak very little English and couldn't even seem to describe items on the menu. Olives we ordered didn't turn up. Brought wrong Risotto to me - had to wait for new one. I wouldn't advise you order from the 'healthy menu', it doesn't tell you on the this menu the portions look half the size of normal portions, with half the ingredients and double the waiting time I had to endure, I'd expect it to be half price too… Read Full Review

“I think Zizzi pretends to be an Italian restaurant....”

Written on: 02/12/2007 by MAX691KTM (2 reviews written)

I think Zizzi pretends to be an Italian restaurant. The waiter and waitress were definitely Italians.

I ordered a pizza while my friend ordered some pasta. I have no words about the general low quality of the food served. My pizza was served cold, the dough was uncooked, the tomato was very acidic, and basically, it gave me awful indigestion. My Italian friend described his pasta as wall paper paste with no taste.

I went to Zizzi for the first time some 3 years ago and it was OK. Last… Read Full Review