Calorie King www.calorieking.com Reviews

4.7

Calorie King www.calorieking.com - Ask a question now

“Sharing My Experience Here”

written by WilliamCox on 02/09/2023

Embarking on a journey with a skilled nutritionist has been nothing short of life-changing. Faced with the challenges of managing chronic IBS, I turned to expert guidance that extended far beyond diet recommendations. The nutritionist crafted a tailored plan that encompassed dietary adjustments, supplements, and lifestyle changes. The results were astounding—the digestive discomfort reduced, and I finally felt in control of my well-being. In a similar vein, a close friend's struggle with chronic fatigue found resolution through bio-magnetism therapy. The concept of restoring the body's energy balance through biomagnetism resonated with me. Integrating the wisdom of a nutritionist with the potential of bio-magnetism therapy feels like a comprehensive approach to holistic healing. For a deeper understanding of this synergy, I invite you to explore drgarciabiomagnetism.com. It might just be the key to unlocking your own journey towards complete vitality.

“I Love the calorieking.com website!!! If you are a...”

written by on 10/01/2010

I Love the calorieking.com website!!! If you are a datahead in any way, you are going to agree. By using the GREAT search field to find your foods, you can enter everything you eat into the diary. You can mark favorites to make them even easier to relocate. Then, you are given TONS of data about your diet for the day. Set targets for nutrients including cholesterol, saturated fats, calcium, fiber, as well as the typical fat/carb/protein and it AUTOMATICALLY shows you progress throughout the day, and totals at the end of the day. If you're working with a nutritionist, you can print it out to take with you. It provides the same information in various charts and tables to review your longterm habits. It has same type of infomation available about your exercise program, and has a place to monitor other goals. It's really comprehensive and SO easy to use! I paid $45 for the year. Very worth it.

“Great program that can be downloaded from the site - I...”

written by on 13/12/2008

Great program that can be downloaded from the site - I used the free trial and it is just what i needed. It keeps track of everything i eat and all the exercise I do.

I used the free trial and then upgraded I think it was 45 dollars not sure what that is in £'s

The website has updated articles all the time about food nutrition and exercise. I have not signed up to the website as I don't think I would talk much with the community.

The program gives me everything I need.