I Am Bored - www.i-am-bored.com Reviews

I Am Bored - www.i-am-bored.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for I Am Bored - www.i-am-bored.com

I Am Bored - www.i-am-bored.com

“This site is very fun, but I would love to have the...”

Written on: 14/12/2008 by bleu2 (1 review written)

This site is very fun, but I would love to have the chat room back!… Read Full Review

“This website is updated daily with about 10-20 new...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by totallyidiotic (5 reviews written)

This website is updated daily with about 10-20 new webpages which are worth looking at to dispell your boredom. This can include videos, photos, funny pranks, interesting facts, games, and a lot more. There are also comment boards and so a whole community is built where people interact and discuss the pages. I find it brilliant to look at when you are bored, for there are many thousands of website links to explore, and although you may not find some interesting, there is bound to be several… Read Full Review