Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire Reviews

Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“patience of a saint”

Written on: 03/06/2012 by SamStoke (1 review written)

I would like to say a big thank you to Michelle at Aristcrats. I was there on Saturday 2 June for my first time looking for my perfect bridal dress. After trying on numerous dresses i have narrowed it down to two with the thanks to Michelle and her kindness fetching different dresses and offering advice. Personally I would recommend the shop to anybody,i think we should remember the staff are there to assist they are not our personal slaves,also they are not mind readers so if we dont know what… Read Full Review