Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire Reviews

Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have ordered my dress from Aristocrats and am about...”

Written on: 14/03/2011

I have ordered my dress from Aristocrats and am about half way through my dealings with them, all I can say is that their customer service is very hit and miss. Some staff are good, others can be rude, and it does seem to depend on what mood you catch them in.
Overall the shop has a nice atmostphere and good selection of dresses which is why I chose to go with them… Read Full Review

“went to try on dresses at Aristocrats of Chester with...”

Written on: 09/02/2009

went to try on dresses at Aristocrats of Chester with my mum and aunt, gorgeous dresses and managed to try on a lot of dresses. very helpful staff and reasonable prices. i got my dress from there and would recommend this shop to anyone looking for that special dress. big thanks to aristrocats… Read Full Review