Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Disappointing service”

Written on: 19/02/2014

I was really disappointed with the service I received at Bradgate Brides having been recommended this bridal salon by so many friends. The didn't have a single dress in my size ... not one so I had no idea how a dress would really look on me. The assistant didn't bother to pick out more than four dresses for me to try and didn't give me any ideas of what would look good on me. There also isn't enough room for you to be able to look in the mirror and see the full dress without it leaning up… Read Full Review

“I was wondering if this shop had any reviews and found...”

Written on: 06/04/2011

I was wondering if this shop had any reviews and found some on this site as I had an appointment booked so thought I would check them out.I went to my appointment as planned and was not put off by some of negative reviews.I was treated very well on entering the shop and browsed around a well stocked bridal shop, while I waited for my appointment whom I thought was with the manageress as I was a little early.The selection of dresses that I chose were as I wanted but I was also advised on some… Read Full Review