Sennheiser HD 280 pro Reviews

Weight: 284.9 g
Warranty: 2 Years

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“For value and quality in the higher end of the market...”

Written on: 30/04/2008

For value and quality in the higher end of the market you can't go wrong with the Sennheiser HD 280 pro. I got mine for £65

I bought the 280's after having an old pair of HD250's for 18 years. I paid £120 for them and the only reason I wanted to upgrade was because the cushions gave out through use.

The drives still deliver sweet crisp warm sounds though, proving Sennheiser are built to last. PERIOD!… Read Full Review

“The Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones are one of the...”

Written on: 12/05/2006 by drDubbelklick (4 reviews written)

The Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones are one of the best <$120 closed cans that I have owned and used… Read Full Review

“Of late I have felt the need to get some quality...”

Written on: 02/06/2005 by ampmaestro (19 reviews written)

Of late I have felt the need to get some quality sounds into my ears and having a good set of headphones like the Sennheiser HD 280 pro's is a good way to get it there. I have been a Koss brand follower in the past and to date I would say tha the Koss TD-80 is by far the best bass reproducer I have even listened to.

A while ago I ventured in the realms of Sennheiser and tried some of their phones. The 280 Pro quite impressed me as being quite a good compromise between the cheap and the… Read Full Review

“Every ten years I purchase a pair of headphones, my...”

Written on: 15/04/2004 by Neoheat (1 review written)

Every ten years I purchase a pair of headphones, my first set were a pair of Concepts from the middle seventys they have seen temp. extremes from 110 degrees to minus 40 I still have them and they sound just as good as the day I bought them, the next pair I bought were a set of Yamaha YHD1 they are a little tinnie and dont hold bass well. I Fly quite a bit now and these Sennheiser HD 280 pro block out the backround noise to a level that is quite comfortable. The bass is solid and the highs… Read Full Review

“Sennheiser HD 280 pro are excellent headphones for...”

Written on: 07/04/2002 by Adalsteinn. (1 review written)

Sennheiser HD 280 pro are excellent headphones for HiFi freaks. Maybe not the best but good although. I also have "electrostatic" headphones from Sennheiser that sound better but cannot peak such a power as these 280 pros… Read Full Review