Bare Escentuals Bisque Multi-Tasking Minerals Reviews

Bare Escentuals Bisque Multi-Tasking Minerals - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Bare Minerals ”

Written on: 07/07/2010 by Celes (1 review written)

Bare Minerals
I used to have a really bad acne problem. After the acne went away it left the acne scars it its wake. They look awful and it was difficult to find good foundation to cover it up. I found relief in BareMinerals. It covers wonderfully, and I don't have to use that much. All I have to do is put half a dime-sized amount of powdered foundation into the cap and use a little bit at a time for each side of my face. It covers really well and it gave my face a sort of glow that I had never… Read Full Review

“Bare Escentuals Bisque Multi-Tasking Minerals is easy...”

Written on: 21/04/2008 by mvb 2 (1 review written)

Bare Escentuals Bisque Multi-Tasking Minerals is easy to use, does not clog your skin and best of all you do not look as if you are wearing a foundation!! It contains a SP15 too. Would not be without it now. Use the foundation every day and even get comments saying that my skin looks really good, which at 59 is great!!… Read Full Review