Valderma Soap Reviews

Valderma Soap - Ask a question now

“Valderma is brilliant. I am 39, tried everything and...”

Written on: 11/05/2009

Valderma is brilliant. I am 39, tried everything and have ended up coming back to this!… Read Full Review

“This Valderma Soap treatment is the best I have tried...”

Written on: 12/08/2008

This Valderma Soap treatment is the best I have tried in years! Recently I have had a very bad outbreak on my forehead but I went to my local chemist after I was recommended using it by my dad :) it's also very cheap- it's as little as £2.50, I washed my face with this soap which made my skin actually feel "clean" then applied the spot cream and after a day or so my spots had almost vanished.
Definitely try it!… Read Full Review

Tutu24's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2014

Hello..does this valderma soap lighten the skin??

Read 1 Comment