Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Wii) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Wii) - Ask a question now

“So I am probably not the best person to do a computer...”

Written on: 30/12/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

So I am probably not the best person to do a computer game review considering the last game I had was Sonic the hedgehog on the Sega Megadrive over 15 years ago. However this year Santa must of thought we were good when he left a Wii and Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock under our tree. The game works just the same as other Guitar Hero's on other consoles with the exception that the one on the Wii is of course wireless.
With 5 days of ownership under my belt I am starting to find the start up a bit… Read Full Review