BT Business Broadband www.btbroadbandoffice.com/broadband

1.0
  • Reliability

• Speed Consistency

“Website is not accessible”

written by Hudges on 22/12/2020

Usual BT performance. I've lost serious chunks of my life to BT's incompetence. This is just another nail in the coffin.

“Shocking, Hideous, Infuriating, Terrible, Experience”

written by VaughnCaldwell on 21/11/2019

Over-promised and under-delivered spectacularly! You will enter the call centre circles of hell very quickly with this one, which drains the life out of you completely. You will be needing it after you have been misled, misquoted, ignored and generally given the run around by the call centre staff. I only wish there was an option of less than 1 star for customer service - same for business integrity. Probably best to just bin the router and cancel the contract as soon as you get it - cut out the middle man and 14 days of hell!

“This company should be closed down”

written by Hadenoughofbt on 12/03/2018

Don’t know what they are doing - if this was a commercial company it would have gone bust many years ago - must have the crown as the worst company in the UK. Foreign call centre who have no connection with your account, promise to sort your problem and then 2 days later restrict your service. A company of arrogant idiots who just don’t care about their customers. Please uk government - break up this useless company

“What a joke !! Sty away from BT business. ”

written by on 06/12/2014

Honestly the worse people to work with. The call centres are useless , with people who don't even speak English. And to resolve a matter has taken me months. I will never be using your useless services again.

“They just don't care, they are too big to fail”

written by eurgbp on 29/07/2013

Business? What business? Status summary In progress Order placed on 08 Jul 2013 Reference VOL012-78150814854 Description Today is 29 July 2013 Stuck in the system somewhere, 21 days wasted awaiting, and nothing... Imagine what a joy awaits me in the future with Business BT Boy, Can't wait! Called them twice every week, first time took 20 mins to get to a lady, she could not find my order at all for 40 mins. and now I called to cancel this nonsense, guess what? Nothing happened... sure, love it They are too big for business But what choice do I have?

“Go with BT if you want to run your business into the...”

written by BTnightmare on 17/04/2013

How can I begin to describe the horror that is a BT complaint? Think ringaround, being held interminably on the line, speaking to call centres all over the world, finally getting through to senior managers in the UK who have had very good 'dealing with a worked-up client' training yet have the authority to do NOTHING (and do it very well) and you get the picture. Don't go here. Go anywhere else. I suggest a carrier-pigeon. At least you can shoot it if it fails to perform.

“Unfinished complaint”

written by on 01/03/2013

Having contacted your reply centre no further information has been received. There appears to be a disinterest in serious problems arising and no answer is given.

“Terrible”

written by John_123123123 on 16/10/2012

BT Business Broadband Here very briefly are the details: * Router was sent 5 days late. My business was basically inoperable without broadband. * Then router sent to wrong address with wrong name on it. * I was told by O2 only BT could provide me with a static IP. Then I found out this was not the case. Then I was informed O2 are now part of BT. * The customer support is shocking. Getting through to a human takes about 15 mins. Then you get told your speaking to the wrong person. Then you wait more. Then you get told you need to call another number or get passed to another department. This can go on for anywhere between 20mins to over an hour. You will also get randomly cut off. * Some support staff are rude. * I was told on a few occasions I would be called back. This didn't happen. * The service is expensive. * Billing is more complex than it needs to be. The only plus side is once your up and running (if you get that far!) the line is fairly stable. If it does drop out though you won't get through to anyone who can give you and more info. Not even a recorded message.

“BT business broadband”

written by on 15/07/2012

Absolutely DREADFUL, agree with all previous reviews. Order has got "stuck" at every possible stage, am sitting with 7 BT routers no no broadband 2 weeks after ordering. Seriously reconsidering moving to another provider.

“BT Business Phone and Broadline service is poor”

written by yb12 on 14/06/2012

Our internet connection with BT broadband is generally not very fast. What is particularly bad though is their customer service. We have our phone and internet service with BT and I would have thought that for business customers they would aim to have a good level of customer service. This though is not the case. I am having to use their move service at the moment to move our business internet and phone line which is particularly dreadful (one department doesn't know what the other one is doing, anything takes them a ridiculous amount of time and misinformation is handed out time and time again). In hindsight I wish I had tried O2 who I use for my home service and who I have had better experiences with. BT do not value their business customers.

“Hello ,this is from sweet zen chinese...”

written by sweetzen on 23/03/2012

Hello ,this is from sweet zen chinese takeaway,Morecambe. We just want to complaint is our internet services was really really bad...... We can not watching flim ,chatting with friends with the internet....... So can you please coming to fix them?? please!! We looking forward to seeing soon.

“Not a good choice.”

written by on 04/01/2012

Bt decided to Upgraded my business broadband, on the 26th Oct since then I've had little or no Broadband. I've phoned several times only to be told there's no fault on line it must be your hub or interference with your wireless connection, it was fine before the upgrade. I am unable to fully run my business without the Internet but can't get any help from BT at all. I certainly wouldn't reccomend them to anyone.

“Absolutely ridiculous service, for that matter NO service!”

written by Nickki on 17/08/2011

Absolute bunch of mofos, terrible service and staff have knowledge if next to nothing, please avoid at all cost!

“Absolutely dire service. Connection kept dropping, ”

written by on 01/04/2011

Absolutely dire service. Connection kept dropping,
call center staff went round in circles through the same procedures over and over. Passed to Engineers who couldn't find fault then lied to close a call down. After 4 attempts to resolve problem I asked to leave BT, they didn't even try to dissuade me - even they know how rubbish they are. They have a monopoly and they treat their accordingly.

“Without doubt time spent trying to get any kind of...”

written by on 23/03/2011

Without doubt time spent trying to get any kind of service and support from BT have been the most painful and lowest hours of my life.

Pulling teeth doesn't come close.

These guys don't even put the right numbers to call on their bills. I thought Business Broadband would offer some kind of professional levels of service, I could not have been more wrong. Steer Clear - Trust Me!

“I am locked in to two contracts with BT. Both awful. I...”

written by on 11/02/2011

I am locked in to two contracts with BT. Both awful. I shelled out for a third line and went with BE broadband. The contrast is amazing. How do BT survive with such all round terrible service?

“We move from SKY to BT on January 2011, with the...”

written by Alexuk1975 on 28/01/2011

We move from SKY to BT on January 2011, with the idea of pay less, unfortunately..pass to a big nightmare and the big scam never seen.

the service apparently starting on 18th January, we have option 2, 40GB . we really not use p2p or another downloads. however sometimes, like see Iplayer , hearing music with we7. and you tube videos.
also we work with 2 e-mails imap. all day.

The speed never work fine, just in the mornings, during afternoon and evening the speed and my e-mails get frozen, and is nothing can do, we call to technical support during all week, and the problem continue.
today 28th there is not a solution, and request cancel this account.

But the history not finish yet, on 25th January arrive a e-mail from BT what say my usage is of 32GB ...

32GB in 1 week ? we call to technical support and they say we use this, they ask to us for malware, that not exists because we use Imac. and the pc wear malawarebite, and is free of infections.

our wireless is disable, because all house is connect by wire Ethernet. the big surprise BT cannot proof or show me how I use this 32 GB in 7 days.

from the next days, we check our line all day, and not use anything in our BT internet, except e-mails, a big surprise next day our usage rise to 39.2GB near limit, and they recommend upgrade to unlimited, that mean £ 10 more in the bill. ... there is absolute disgusting and never never again choose BT ...

WARNING.. ABOUT THIS COMPANY.... IS ABSOLUTE SCAM AND ROBBERY.

“You might notice from the star ratings that...”

written by on 22/11/2010

You might notice from the star ratings that reliability is about the only vaguely decent thing about BT Business broadband. They are reliably bad! (to be fair to them, the rating is also because the connection has actually been fairly reliable with little downtime).

The main problems that we have revolve around the appalling customer service. So far every month that we have been with them has resulted in an incorrect bill. Trying to correct this results in first waiting on hold for a large amount of time with one department, only to be told that a different department would have to deal with it. After waiting an even longer time on hold for the second department, they transfer you to a third, who says go back to the first one! None of them correct the billing error. No-one within BT seems able to take responsibility for solving a problem.

We have also had problems with the speed, but that's a whole different story...

In short, we strongly recommend going for a different company, even if it costs more (but not XLN, our previous provider, they are even worse!), it's just not worth it!

“Bt Business broadband is a complete joke. Like most...”

written by on 08/11/2010

Bt Business broadband is a complete joke. Like most businesses we rely heavily on having an internet connection. We have problems on a daily basis and have been left without connection for 2 days. Some of the on line chat advisors know what they are doing but others pass you from pillar to post or give you a telephone number to ring so you can be left on hold for ages. I have trouble accessing on line bills via my account login. It would be easier if they just sent a pdf to your email. The call centre staff cannot understand the problem half the time. They charge £9 for paying by debit card and £22.50 if you pay your bill late. I am locked in for 4 years! Definitely would avoid BT for services in future.

“In the past year I set up an online store for my...”

written by Emma87 on 26/08/2010

In the past year I set up an online store for my Business and got BT Business Broadband, before that I didn't have broadband and since I had a BT line I thought it was natural to go with them. The price they give doesn't sound bad at first but when I got my first bill I was charged much more than I expected, when trying to contact them about this I got passed around so much that I didn't manage to get anything sorted out. On top of that after using it regularly I noticed the connection itself is unstable and when I have problems and try to contact them again it's practically a nightmare. Since I'm getting a lot more business online now I want something that I know will work, or will be sorted out quickly. I've left BT and am much happier. I recommend everyone away from them as quickly as they can.