Bonjela Reviews

Bonjela - Ask a question now

“Bonjela feels like napalm on my ulcer and have not had...”

Written on: 27/10/2008

Bonjela feels like napalm on my ulcer and have not had any noticable improvement to size. The pain of application was so bad I thought I might faint. Cannot believe this is given to babies. It doesnt taste too offensive though… Read Full Review

“I found that Bonjela is really good at releiving pain....”

Written on: 13/10/2008

I found that Bonjela is really good at releiving pain. When I have used it it has soothed any pain pretty much straight away. It does, admittadly sting at first but that soon goes, along with any pain… Read Full Review