Zantac Reviews

Zantac - Ask a question now

“Rid yourself of Acid Reflux and Heartburn AND...”

Written on: 15/04/2012 by melimarie7 (6 reviews written)

I am very weary when it comes to taking ANY type of medications, whether it be doctor prescribed or over the counter. Now, its worse because I am currently 6 months pregnant, but starting a few weeks ago I began to experience awful acid reflux for the first time in my 23 years. Usually I would stick it out and deal with the pain, but this was unbearable! I had called my nurse line and informed her about my awful experiences and she mentioned REGULAR STRENGTH Zantac 75, now I went and bought it… Read Full Review

“i saved a bunch of money on my medications at...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

i saved a bunch of money on my medications at www.TheDrugCompany.com
interesting enough many drugs that are prescription in the USA are available online from license Canadian pharmaicies without. I'm telling everyone i know about this site, cause if you want to save on meds this is the only name you need to know, to do so safely… Read Full Review