ATI Radeon 8500 64 MB DDR Graphic Card Reviews

ATI Radeon 8500 64 MB DDR Graphic Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ATI Radeon 8500 64 MB DDR Graphic Card

ATI Radeon 8500 64 MB DDR Graphic Card
ATI Radeon 8500 64 MB DDR Graphic Card

“The ATI Radeon 8500 64mb DDR is great little 3d card,...”

Written on: 02/10/2003 by Buzz666 (8 reviews written)

The ATI Radeon 8500 64mb DDR is great little 3d card, recomended becase it cheap and pretty good for the basic system. I have a 850Mhz pc with 384RAM, and i can still play battlefield 1942 in, but only on minimum detail… Read Full Review

“ My ATI Radeon 8500 64mb video grapchics card and...”

Written on: 23/06/2002 by easy 160. (1 review written)

My ATI Radeon 8500 64mb video grapchics card and overall system is perfectly integrated now. AMD 2000+, VIAKT333, 512MB DDR 333... windows ME, DirectX 8.1, updated ATI drivers.
Some games initially would not run correctly. It turned out that the games needed patches to run with my system. Updated ATI drivers did not correct the problem.
All is well now...I'm happy with the card (I suspect it may not fly with some older systems)… Read Full Review

“Well i had seen the ATI raddys in action before and...”

Written on: 28/05/2002 by xavier. (1 review written)

Well i had seen the ATI raddys in action before and knew, when i updated my computer, it would be the first thing to get straight away out the box. i found a professional no frills card that did what exactly it said on the box all was happy.

Then bang! My monitor went like somthing out of a sci fi movie. Straight away i thought a virus had done damage. I restarted and it came back on. Garbled panic struck and i turned the machine off completely. Then, on turning back on, perfect pic again. To… Read Full Review

Sniping Gamer.'s Response to 25412_xavier.'s Review

Written on: 03/03/2003

I strongly disagree with your resopnse - the ATI is a great card - have you known anything about your own system - you would have checked your program manager and noticed the problem, before you post negative ideas about great things - try fixing them yourself.

Read 1 Comment

“Buy this ATI Radeon 8500 64MB DDR video graphics card...”

Written on: 28/05/2002 by lokedogg. (1 review written)

Buy this ATI Radeon 8500 64MB DDR video graphics card 'cause it rocks… Read Full Review

“Everything in the good points on the ATI Radeon 8500...”

Written on: 11/05/2002 by Rottie. (1 review written)

Everything in the good points on the ATI Radeon 8500 64mb DDR video graphics card was true!

Nothing more I can say, the best card on the market today… Read Full Review

“I bought an ATI Radeon 8500 video graphic card and...”

Written on: 30/04/2002 by Chris. (1 review written)

I bought an ATI Radeon 8500 video graphic card and it's cool.
I did a bench mark on it compared to my mates GeeForce 2 graphics card and it beat it by about 2000 points.
It's really fast update on it. I would recommend this to anyone building or upgrading there computers… Read Full Review

“I have been a Radeon man since my original Radeon...”

Written on: 06/04/2002 by Cuppasoup. (1 review written)

I have been a Radeon man since my original Radeon 64mb. It truly outshone the nVidia stuff I had owned previously. And moving on to the Radeon 8500 video graphics card was painless because the LE (Light Edition) that I purchased overclocked straight up to Retail speeds.

If you want a nice card, good DVD, TV out and a ton of features for the latest and greatest games, this is one to consider!… Read Full Review