Wildmoor Spa & Health Club, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire Reviews

“Completely shocked and appalled, after paying for my...”

Written on: 19/08/2018 by kellyduffy (1 review written)

Completely shocked and appalled, after paying for my son and his girlfriend to have a spa day , they proceeded to let them in signing in with date of birth , to later on being allowed one treatment to then refuse his girlfriend for being 17 to have a facial as her birthday treatment but yet let them back into spa , confused as me ?? As previously teaching hair and beauty at a college , minors are under 16 , but there are not age limits on treatments.The venue however may have an age limit… Read Full Review

“Rip off!”

Written on: 09/01/2014

I was a member for less than a month in 2012, due to a change in circumstances I left the area to move 200 miles away, after speaking to my trainer and one of the many management team I was told that as I hadn't been a member for very long and that I could leave without any financial penalty. After a year I have been inundated with debt collector phone calls and threats of court action and promise of a CCj against me. Looks like I will be going to court as they have no record of the… Read Full Review

“I am a member of Wildmoor Gym and have been so for...”

Written on: 01/01/2011

I am a member of Wildmoor Gym and have been so for almost three years. When I originally took up membership it was a different club to now the fees were expensive but justified by the exclusivity of the club and by the client le. The surroundings are very nice and the club is well presented.

In the last 12 months things have changed and gaining more members has obviously become important with regular open weekends and other offers such as no joining fee etc. There does not appear to be an… Read Full Review