Dr Harnik Double Defence SPF15 Protective Moisturiser Reviews

“i bought dr. harmnik double defence spf15 protective...”

Written on: 18/07/2009

i bought dr. harmnik double defence spf15 protective moisturiser at tk max its the best moisturiser iv ever used , my skin is the best it has ever been im 52 and get loads of complements,and its all down to useing your face cream . please please tell me were to buy this brill product im running out and tk max will not be getting it in help… Read Full Review

“Dr Harnik Double Defence SPF15 Protective Moisturiser...”

Written on: 06/02/2009 by KatieMacie (1 review written)

Dr Harnik Double Defence SPF15 Protective Moisturiser is great, Made my skin feel soft, Gave me a natural glow, No more Dry skin and helped get rid of my spots! I use it all the time before i put on make up and before i go to bed. All of my friends have commented on how much my skin is glowing… Read Full Review