Boxes2Move Reviews - www.boxes2move.co.uk

Boxes2Move www.boxes2move.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Good variety of packages to choose from. ”

Written on: 08/06/2008

Good variety of packages to choose from.
Easy website to use and purchase from. I phoned first for some advice to which I was able to speak to a human who answered my questions and he obviously knew his products because they did exactly what they say on the tin.
Arrived next day. I didn't realise until speaking to boxes2move but I was actually purchasing direct from the box manufacturer.
Would definately reccommend and use again… Read Full Review

“I would definitely recommend the Boxes2Move service. ”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by ghart (1 review written)

I would definitely recommend the Boxes2Move service.
Great company to deal with. I would definitely deal with them again… Read Full Review

“I took my time comparing about 7 different online...”

Written on: 20/11/2007 by sininen (1 review written)

I took my time comparing about 7 different online shops. Everybody sells (cheap) packages for various size houses. Boxes2Move had a package fitting my needs best at a very good price.

I couldn't find many reviews on any of those shops, and Boxes2Move were at least ebay-rated, although they had no negative review. (If I can't find a negative review I usually don't trust them entirely).

After all I was happy with quality of service… Read Full Review