Puma V-konstruct Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Puma V-konstruct - Ask a question now

“I love these boots, I have 7 different pairs of boots...”

Written on: 09/11/2008

I love these boots, I have 7 different pairs of boots from different brands and from different price ranges, but I could more than happily use these Air Legends from now untill they fall apart. The leather on inside of boot is very very soft. The Air Zoom heel and soft padded area by achilles gives them instant comfort. I've only worn them for a couple of sunday league games playing in midfield, but I noticed shooting was instantly much easier in these boots when compared to my Copa Mundials or… Read Full Review

“I recommend these boots to anyone who plays in...”

Written on: 19/11/2007 by willijp (1 review written)

I recommend these boots to anyone who plays in whatever position they want, whether it be a goalkeeper to a striker, these boots are fabulous!

I love V-konstructs… Read Full Review