Console Passion Reviews - www.consolepassion.co.uk

Console Passion - www.consolepassion.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Console Passion - www.consolepassion.co.uk

Console Passion - www.consolepassion.co.uk

“neo geo mod”

Written on: 04/03/2021 by stepheoldroyd (1 review written)

Very good company to deal with. highly recommended. Would deal with again. *****

“Great service”

Written on: 23/02/2021 by ZaphodFrood (1 review written)

I've so far purchased 3 modded consoles and a few games from this company and I have been extremely pleased with all of them. What highlights how good a company this is though is when things go wrong. I ordered a modded Dreamcast and a couple of games but the package got lost in the post. I contacted them and after an email conversation with the manager, was sent a full replacement which arrived a couple of days later. Also, the email I received confirming that the replacement was ready and would br posted next day came at just before midnight, which to me shows that a fair bit of overtime had been put into sorting things out. I'm already sorting out my next purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to someone else.

“Needs to Show Real Pictures ”

Written on: 19/02/2015

it would be nice if we can see pictures on what we are buying, also some items are badly scratched and marked especially on consoles, screens on handhelds are also severely scratched, like on purpose and not mentioned on the description at all. unfair :( seriously if a buyer could see what they are buying it would be ideal, otherwise its like throwing money out the window. this website needs to show pictures, not very tiny generic ones which makes no sense,

Zbailey2005's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2021

Yes I agree items I got was in poor shape the company are dodgy

“Gameboy Case”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by Camron105 (1 review written)

Was hunting for a case for my newly acquired Gameboy Color & found the perfect on on their Website. Came within 2 days if ordering, & in better condition than described. Well pleased! Would not hesitate to order again.

“I asked Consolepassion to modify a PAL SNES for me so...”

Written on: 24/05/2011

I asked Consolepassion to modify a PAL SNES for me so that it's region free and 50/60hz switchable.

Andy at Consolepassion was always very helpful along the way and always responded to my questions or queries very promptly.

I would honestly recommend this company and the services they provide to anyone.

Very happy customer!

Zbailey2005's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2021

He’s sold me junk and he’s not helpful at all if you have a problem he just ignores you terrible service

Read 1 Comment

“Wonderful shop! The contact is great (sympathetic,...”

Written on: 26/03/2011

Wonderful shop! The contact is great (sympathetic, reactive and really helpful) but that's nothing compared to the quality of the stuff sold: incredible! I've completely rediscovered the videogame machines I used to play previously, thanks to the mods this shop provide. Good-bye AD-29 (adaptor for the import SNES games): I can now play any game from any region (Europe, USA, Japan as well) by simply putting the cartridge in the console slot. The slot has been "cleanly" widened in order to enable the use of US cartridges, and the mod will disable the region lock. I just received a Sega Multi-Mega from Console Passion, and I'd cry for the joy of the thing. Apart from allowing the use of any cartridge (Europe, USA and Japan) and any CD, it allows the use of a japanese Back-up cartridge (the european and USA versions being virtually unavailable compared to the japanese version) while playing a PAL or USA CD such as Shining Force CD or Popful Mail (direct save on the cartridge while playing, enabling, for instance, several saves on Shining Force CD, which is impossible with the internal memory...). Regarding the Sega Saturn and the Sega Dreamcast, they have done wonders as well, with their switchless mod. Therefore, I totally recommend this shop and will purchase from them again eagerly! Regarding the Sega Saturn and the Multi-Mega Mod, one hint: pressing the "Reset" button for 4 seconds will change the game zone from PAL to USA to Japan and back to PAL. For EACH of those, you can switch between 60 and 50 Hz mode by simply pressing the reset button for 1 second (which is different from releasing the reset button instantaneously, by the way...). What's the matter? Well, while 60 Hz mode will display in black and white on my TV set, it enables the pefect synchro between picture and sound during cut scenes. If one doesn't resort to 60 Hz, such cut scenes as Popful Mail's or Dark Wizard's will either freeze or display some garbage. Of course, you can switch back to 50 Hz (and therefore color) as soon as the cut scene has ended by pressing the reset button again for 1 sec...

“I sent my Sega Multi-Mega off to Console Passion for a...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by jake74 (1 review written)

I sent my Sega Multi-Mega off to Console Passion for a multi-region mod, so I can play US/UK/JP games on the one unit.

I had a few email conversations with Andy at Console Passion about the pros and cons, costs and timescales, and he was polite, quick to reply and very knowledgable about both the process involved and the industry in general.

The unit was returned quickly, and works exactly as expected. Very happy with the process and results and have recommended him to quite a few friends.

“Amazing retro store, has everything you need or can...”

Written on: 20/12/2010

Amazing retro store, has everything you need or can get it for you, I have build a nice collection on Retro consoles and Games and Watches, Highly Recommend, shame it is not local to me, otherwise I would be there every day LOL
Fast Delivery and secure
A+++

“all ok. ordered games console for xmas present arrived...”

Written on: 20/12/2010

all ok. ordered games console for xmas present arrived inplenty of time even though bad weather. i will have a very happy son this christmas!

“I like the Console Passion store. They have plenty of...”

Written on: 19/12/2007 by ajb2007 (1 review written)

I like the Console Passion store. They have plenty of great games!

Zbailey2005's Response to 332253_ajb2007's Review

Written on: 28/01/2021

If you have issues with consoles he does nothing