Football Manager 2008 (PC) Reviews

• Graphics

Football Manager 2008 (PC) - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Id never played a manager sim on PC before until last...”

Written on: 03/06/2008 by rocket520 (1 review written)

Id never played a manager sim on PC before until last week. I always played LMA on PS2 and thought that was great. This is on another planet and so addictive for me as the first day I got it I played for 10 hours and played 2 games. So much more than just buying players and watching games. You can even get in your own backroom from thousands of real coaches. I only play manager and sports games and I really cant believe Iv waited this long. to think I only bought it on impulse because I was… Read Full Review

“Football Manager 2008 is a very very addicting but...”

Written on: 18/02/2008 by bazzablue13 (19 reviews written)

Football Manager 2008 is a very very addicting but great game, it has good skin and more thing like give a team talk updated teams… Read Full Review