Philips Nivea Moisturizing Rotary Shaving System - HS8060 Shaver Reviews

“I agree with the earlier comment that this gives a...”

Written on: 22/09/2008

I agree with the earlier comment that this gives a totally new shaving experience. I'm hooked!… Read Full Review

“I can't find anything I don't like about it's looks or...”

Written on: 22/07/2008

I can't find anything I don't like about it's looks or function and the write ups are great, but do your homework prices vary considerably for the same shaver! I saved just over £60 on the one I bought!… Read Full Review

“A completely new shaving experience for me. Could...”

Written on: 26/01/2008 by padib14 (1 review written)

A completely new shaving experience for me. Could never get used to an electric razor but this conditioning idea really works for me. No more red neck syndrome… Read Full Review