Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent Reviews

Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent
4.2

Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent

“Fabulous venue for parties”

written by Hillieyes on 06/09/2023

The room, facilities and decoration of The Dickens Suite function are excellent and great value for money. I would highly recommend these to anyone x

“Longton Snooker Hall is undoubtedly, in my opinion,...”

written by on 27/12/2010

Longton Snooker Hall is undoubtedly, in my opinion, one of the most superlative establishments I have had the pleasure of visiting in recent years. It offers acceptable quality tables for snooker (upstairs) and pool (downstairs) which is what can be expected for the moderately inexpensive price we pay. It offers an array of food and drink products, with bars both upstairs and downstairs, catering for each and every eager snooker/pool player to walk through those trusted doors. At this point I must say that a pint of the finest at Longton Snooker Hall is straightforwardly the most exquisite ale I have ever had the pleasure of devouring. It's a must!! In addition, the staff are polite and easy to get along with, adding to the already vibrant atmosphere. It is quite simply one of the best places for not only me and my friends to visit when in need of something to do, but also people at any age willing to try their hand snooker/pool...highly recommended from me!!

“Longton Snooker club sets an example for all other...”

written by on 26/12/2010

Longton Snooker club sets an example for all other Snooker clubs.
It is not modern, nor is it flashy, but it is all that one man playing snooker can ask for. The tables are cheap and in excellent condition. I visit regularly with a number of friends as we are so impressed with the service and the general atmosphere of the place.

One more thing that is integral for a good night at a snooker hall is a good pint. Longton Snooker hall does not serve a good pint, it serves an outstanding one. I highly recommend to anyone in the area.

“I first visited Longton Snooker Club when I was 13 and...”

written by on 26/12/2010

I first visited Longton Snooker Club when I was 13 and i've never looked back. The service is friendly and the staff are very helpful. The tables may not be world class, but in terms of value for money they are ideal. Food and drink is also provided, the food is top quality, especially the curly fries which are in a league of their own (possibly the best 1.40 i've ever spent.) After a bowl full of deliciously crispy curly fries you must wash them down with a pint of Carling, the pint offered at this snooker club is surely the best in Stoke and even if my safety play and cue ball control does not improve i'd return soley for the pint. In general the atmosphere offered by this snooker club is delightful and a perfect place to spend an evening with friends, enjoying friendly competition, good food, a delicious pint (or 3) and many laughs.

“I recently went to the Longton Snooker Club and to be...”

written by on 25/03/2008

I recently went to the Longton Snooker Club and to be honest I was not impressed, not in the slightest. The tables were expensive, some not even level and in bad condition. The service was not great either. I had a good game and a good time there but that was due to who i was with and nothing to do with the venue.